GHE Lifting’s monorail cranes enhances productivity greatly across workstations and is ideal for lifting along both linear and non-linear paths in a work area. These cranes can be used in conjunction with structural sections or with modular support systems to complement existing cranes.
Versatility in our monorail cranes ensures that there will be a configuration to suit your needs. Push or manual trolleys, or fully motorised trolleys with options for catenary or busbar systems are available to fit each need. A choice of manual, electric, pneumatic or hydraulic hoists can be attached to our monorails to meet site requirements. The length of the monorail is also highly expendable if provisions are made prior to installation.
GHE Lifting’s monorail crane system offers real user benefits:
- Reliable and easy to maintain.
- Tailored to fit requirements such bends and switches.
- Conversion/extension of existing crane system
- Simple to install – all components can be fixed by fasteners and clamps
- Lightweight modular construction
- Perfectly complements the GHE’s range of hoists
- Manual or electric crane/trolley movement
- Low noise emission due to non-metallic guide rollers
- 50 kg to 12 tonnes